Does the idea of researching individual stocks seem overwhelming?
Are you confused where to even start with your research?
Do you want an easy to follow research framework to help you make smarter investment decisions?
Then this course is for you!
In this course, you'll learn the following:
- How the stock market works
- How to think like an investor
- How to decide what company's to research
- How to research a company and make better investment decisions
- How to figure out your personal risk tolerance
- The difference between Growth Stocks, Value Stocks, Blue Chip Stocks, Dividend Stocks, etc
- 20 critical research questions to think through BEFORE investing
- How to figure out when you should buy or sell a stock
- A Stock Research Template to guide your future research
- A Quiz at the end of the course to test your knowledge
- And much more!
As with all of my products: If you don't get ANY value out of this video course after buying, DM or e-mail me and I'll give you a full refund.
This is a 1.5 hour long video course. You will receive this course immediately upon purchase.
A 1.5 hour long video course that will give you a framework on how to research a company.